Uulala Second Exchange Announcement

As you know we as an organization have always been about providing our users with financial inclusion and choices. This mindset has always been extended to our token holders and is why we have always worked hard to provide a variety of options and flexibility for token use. 

It is with great pleasure that we announce our second exchange listing. Converting your tokens to trade on this exchange is one of the options that will be available in addition to holding your tokens in your Uulala wallet, or allocating them to the buyback pool.

So without further adieu here are the details: 

Exchange Details

IDEX Exchange, a decentralized smart contract based exchange with real-time, high-throughput trading. 

REGISTRATION LINK: https://idex.market/eth/idex

Listing Date

July 16th, 2019

What is IDEX 

INDEX Exchange’s platform is designed specifically for ERC-20 based trading with all transactions performed through the Ethereum Blockchain. This exchange provides investors with the ability to trade continuously across multiple markets without waiting for transactions to mine, place true market orders and fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately and without gas costs. 

The exchange is open to traders from jurisdictions around the world without restrictions.

The Process

Please find the step by step guide to using the IDEX exchange here: IDEX Exchange Guide.

If you experience challenges while using the exchange please contact IDEX Exchange via their live chat as we are unable to access information that is outside our system.  

Please also note: The price of the token on the exchange is subject to the market and is not controlled by Uulala.

Important Note About Holding

Token holders who maintain an UULA balance of above 20,000 within their internal Uulala ecosystem wallet will qualify for bonus UULA tokens to be disbursed to them on a monthly basis. 

The bonus token disbursement will begin in September based on wallet balances of UULA in August. Through the use of indirect staking the UULA digital asset inside the token holder's ecosystem wallet the token holder account will be auto dispersed bonus tokens on a monthly basis that are in direct correlation with the number of credit building qualified blockchain transactions.

This is not a requirement for token holders but an added benefit to those token holders who will be long term HODLer's.

Uulala Buyback Pool

Please be reminded that another option for token holders is allocating tokens to the Uulala Buyback pool from within your Uulala wallet. Tokens will be purchased AS NEEDED to log user transactions. While we can't guarantee a timeframe for the tokens to be purchased the price is guaranteed at USD $0.25 per token.

How to Allocate Tokens To The Buyback Pool

Important Refreshers 

We are also currently listed on Kapytal Exchange, a Crypto-Fiat Exchange and Money Transmitter company based out in Mexico City

Please remember YOU CANNOT SEND YOUR TOKENS DIRECTLY TO AN EXCHANGE.

You must first complete an Atomic Swap and send the tokens to a NON-EXCHANGE BASED WALLET.

How To Set Up Your Uulala Web-based Wallet

How to Complete an Atomic Swap

Can I send the tokens directly to an exchange address?

I've completed the swap but the tokens aren't showing up in my wallet

Please remember to store your passwords and private keys securely and set up 2FA on all accounts. 

Uulala will NEVER email you to ask for your login details. 

Always head to https://my.uulala.io/auth/login directly to log into your wallet.