An ID confirmation photo is a picture of you, the account holder, holding your ID document you used to verify your KYC with a note stating the current date and your Id number next to your face to allow for facial confirmation of the ID document.
You will be required to provide ID verification if you wish to make any updates to your wallet or to request account specific information.
- The ID must be the same ID you used for your Uulala KYC.
- It must be readable and not blurry or out of focus.
- Must be handwritten, not typed.
- Must be in English.
- Must have the current date.
- Must have your ID number
- None of the text can be covered.
- The ID shouldn't be taped or pinned to the note. Both the ID and note have to be held by hand.
- Hold the ID and handwritten note in your hand(s). Someone else can't hold the note for you.
- It's fine to hold both the handwritten note and the ID in the same hand.
- Your face, the ID, and the note all have to be clearly visible.
- Your fingers cannot cover any details on your ID or on the note.
- Your upper body and hands should be visible. Don't be a head sticking out from behind the note.
- You cannot wear anything that obscures your facial features.
- Make sure the lighting is good and the picture is clear and not blurry.